Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3:30 AM

Last night I stayed up until 3:30 AM. Why you ask? I have no idea... okay yes I really do but I was the worst possible thing I could do. Okay that would be a lie too, but I regretted it immediately when I woke up this morning at 8. 

So last night when I was on Facebook, a friend of mine posted pictures of her recent trip to San Francisco.   First of all, I LOVE San Francisco. I've been there a couple times and it's just a fun place to be. So as I was looking at her pictures, I got thinking that Reagan and I should go there. Fun, right? I started looking up prices for tickets to Alcatraz and sites to see and was getting excited. Then I remembered that Reagan was saying we should go to Disneyland... and a couple hours later, I have a full on trip planned (If we ever go LOL). I figured how much we'll spend on gas and food and I must say it would be a legit trip. 

We would go to Disneyland one day, go shopping, site seeing, a knight or pirate dinner thing, go to LA for a day and go to Warner Bro. VIP tour. It would just be awesome! 

Well besides that, that's the most exciting thing that's happened this week. 

Last week we went to Price, UT and spent the night with Greg & Andi (Reagan's brother and sister in law). It was so fun. We went out to dinner, played games, and it was fun to actually hang out with people haha. Their house is so cute and I just want Andi to come to my house and decorate it...hint hint Andi! The next day we went to The Quarry Dinosaur Museum (We got a flat tire just as we got there) had a picnic, and took little tour. I held a real dinosaur bone!... I guess we all did. 
Baby Julia, Andi, Becca, & Reagan

They looked like rocks to me. You could just pick one up like no big deal, but you had to put it back where you found it. We also went on a trail to find a lizard for the girls and we had luck. 

Eva & Layla
It was my first time holding a lizard :) We left that afternoon and met Brandon & Kirra Branch in Provo at the mall and had dinner at Wingers. So good! After we went to The Hunger Games! It was really good. I think they did great with making a movie out of a book, although if you didn't read the book I would think you'd be lost. We left that night and came home to the good ol' dairy at 2 am.  Reagan drove the whole way home... victory for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment