I painted our hall bathroom!
This is a big deal for me because I've been wanting to do this since we moved into our house.
If you don't know, I love painting. Not pictures - I don't have that kind of talent.
But I absolutely love painting walls and being crafty that way.
So painting the bathroom was on my list.
My original plan was to buy a coral shower curtain and paint the walls gray.
The only coral curtains that I liked were priced around $150 to $200.
Ridiculous, right?
So I changed the color of the walls to turquoise and used my old shower curtain from college,
which saved me some money.
There was a slight accident though...
There was a long row of hooks across the whole wall and I decided to take it down.
There was a stripped screw and we knew that if we pulled it out it would ruin the wall.
Well Reagan just pulled it out anyway, so he had to fix the wall.
I really love the way the bathroom turned out.
It's the perfect color and I like my good old shower curtain.
I hung this picture on the wall above where we fixed the hole.
I got it from TJ Maxx for $10.
You can't beat that!



No comments:
Post a Comment